2014年2月11日星期二

I have been deeply gratified

Most of the time my mother can not give you the pressure in study, three hundred and sixty lines, profession, as long as you happy and healthy, with you. But on second thought, that lax is an irresponsible mother to child. I should belong to a child's future is responsible for the universal mother! So I want to do, never let down at this critical moment. So last night, I took your mobile phone, you do not have feelings, instead of today very happy, all the way and I joke, I tease you Is it right? Also have a fever? How so much. You are a good man, your filial piety and for my love, I have been deeply gratified interior decorator hong kong.
Don't know how is the exam? Don't know whether I will be a teacher to "please"? For your achievements and proud, is always the other parent envy and praise of the object, didn't want to because of a momentary negligence almost let the son destroyed in my indulgence. So the wise parents ah, do not give children intelligent mobile phone. Intelligent mobile phone for children is poppy......
Here, I want to apologize to you, mom should not send you smart mobile phone, should not be easy on you, my mother did not believe you would drop the self-control as childhood. My mother always thought you grow up and be the ability to rise to Virtual Office Hong Kong, is the mother of negligence, but the son, I believe you can overcome all, physiological and psychological hurdle, out of the fog, rally. Go back to your come out in front, back to your first exam the first seat! Son, come on!
Note: before the exam written son period. The teacher called, said he recently always have feelings, a little proud and impetuous, and said that if the mid-term exam is not good, want to please my past, unexpectedly day 16 classes, the son actually got the first class, grade third. So I am proud of her son over the mobile phone back to him, and told him how to use intelligent mobile phone. Hope every parent can lead the child, let the children have a healthy and happy life in junior middle school DR REBORN!

没有评论:

发表评论